We are in the process of generating material for our show, and we are currently basing it off of our own experiences. We would love for you to share some of your experiences with us!! This way, our show will not only reflect us and our perspective of the world of sex and it's education, but yours as well.
Our questions to you now are:
1. What was a question in sex ed in school that you always wanted to ask, but were afraid? Or asked and were made fun of? Or asked and didn't get a proper answer to?
2. Who taught you sexual education? Was it your teachers? Your parents? Your peers? Your internet?
3. How open/honest was your sexual education from your teachers/parents/peers?
4. Was sexual education awkward for you?
5. Anything else you want to share about your early experiences with sexual education?